Password for Applications
The web service is authenticated with a password for applications.
To define a password for applications, perform the following steps:
- In the Fabasoft Cloud Web Client open the account menu (your user name).
- Click “Access for Applications”.
- In the Passwords for Applications field click “New”.
- In the Valid for field select the desired web service (e.g. “Standard Web Service (SOAP, JSON)”).
- Define a Validity Period and click “Next”.
- Copy the displayed password that can be used for the authentication of the web service.
- Click “Close”.