Release for Usage
In order to use customizing objects, they must be released for usage depending on the context.
- Customizing objects must be released if they are assigned to a customizing collection or an app configuration.
- Forms and BPMN process diagrams must also be released if they are assigned to a room.
- Personal customizing objects do not have to be released.
Actions and Context Menu Commands
The actions are available to administrators and processors of a customizing collection (organization level) or app administrators (app level).
- Release for Usage
You can create a release version using the “Release for Usage” action.
Changes can be released using the “Re-Release” action.
- Withdraw Release
You can use the “Withdraw Release” action to withdraw the release.
In app configurations or customizing collections, you can define a release process in the settings, on the “Default Values” tab, in the Release Process for Templates and Presettings field. Release processes must contain the “Release for Usage” activity.
If a release process is defined, the following actions or context menu commands are offered:
- Start Release Process
Starts the defined release process.
- Open Current Release Process
Opens the release process that is not yet completed.
- Start Release Process Again
Restarts the release process (is only displayed when the current release process is completed).