Fabasoft Cloud Editions
The Fabasoft Cloud is available in three editions with a different scope of services:
- Fabasoft Cloud Professional
- Fabasoft Cloud Enterprise
- Fabasoft Cloud Superior
The editions offer the following license types:
- Full Access
- Provides the full functionality.
- Can be used for members and external members.
- Read Access + Comments (not available for Fabasoft Cloud Professional)
- Functional scope:
- Read access (incl. search)
- Commenting documents
- Digitally signing documents
- Performing workflow activities that do not require change access (incl. applying signatures)
- Can be used for members.
- Access for External Members
- Provides the full functionality from a user perspective.
- Can be used for external members.
To be able to store data, storage packages are required. A storage package provides a defined number of objects and a defined storage amount in gigabytes (1024 megabytes).
- Each object (item with "Fabasoft Cloud ID"; e.g. folder, text document or activity) assigned to your organization reduces the available number of objects.
- A permanent deletion of objects reduces the object usage accordingly.
- Any multimedia content assigned to your organization reduces the available storage amount.
- Generated content such as PDF previews also count towards storage usage.
- Modified content in object versions counts towards storage usage per version.
- A permanent deletion of objects or object versions with content reduces the storage usage accordingly.
Information about system requirements and supported platforms can be found in the document Technical Information.
The entire hard and software environment is constructed for high availability, reliability, scalability and high security, as well as simple maintenance due to the high requirements of our data center.
You will find all details of the performance characteristics of data center operation at https://www.fabasoft.com/data-center.
A report on the availability of the Fabasoft Cloud is published at https://www.fabasoft.com/monitoring-reports.
Fabasoft provides first level support for all cloud users. The support service levels depend on the respective edition. More information can be found here: https://www.fabasoft.com/data-center