Teamrooms can be created directly e.g. in your personal folder or within a folder. In contrast to the web client, a Teamroom cannot be created within another Teamroom using the app. In order to create a new Teamroom in the app, proceed as follows:
- Navigate into your personal folder or selected folder.
- Tap “Add” in the action panel.
- Select the “Teamroom” action in the pop-up “Folders”.
- Enter the name of your Teamroom into the “Name” textbox and tap the “Create” button.
In order to invite Contacts to your Teamroom, proceed as follows:
- Navigate into the desired Teamroom.
- Tap “Send Invitation” in the action panel.
- You can add users stored in the contact list on your device. In order to do so, you have to allow access to contacts for the Fabasoft Cloud App.
- Enter the name of the user you want to send an invitation to and tap the icon of the user.
Note: On iOS, it is possible to select directly from contacts by tapping the “+” icon.
- Tap the “Send” button.