The account menu with your user name is located in the top bar and allows you to set up basic settings.
Your organization administrator can define default values for the basic settings, notification settings and workflow settings. In addition, the organization administrator can specify whether these settings can be changed by you.
Login and Password
Various login settings can be defined here.
- Change your password.
Do not use a password you use for other sites.
- Shows the e-mail address used for the login (can be changed by the organization administrator).
If you are no organization member, you can manage the e-mail address by yourself.
- Shows your mobile phone number for mobile PIN (can be changed by the organization administrator).
- Link with a digital ID.
Click the “Link with a Digital ID” button, select the digital ID type and follow the wizard.
You can define your own contact data.
On the “Data Protection” tab, you can generate an excerpt that contains only your personal data (contact data) stored in the user administration of the Fabasoft Cloud. Please note that Fabasoft Cloud organizations manage their data themselves (user data) and that further personal data may appear in it. Personal data in user data cannot be contained in this information.
You can define about which events you want to be informed. You can be informed either by e-mail or by events displayed in the Teamroom (“Show New Events” action). In the card view, the number of changes is displayed on the Teamroom, since you viewed the events for the last time.
To configure the notifications, perform the following steps:
- Click the account menu (your user name) and then click “Advanced Settings” > “Notifications”.
- Click the “Settings” button.
- On the “Notifications” or “Disabled Notifications” tab, define for which Teamrooms or dashboards you want to receive events.
Note: For the objects entered, the setting applies to the entire hierarchy unless another setting has been made for a subordinate object.
- On the “Settings” tab, define about which events you want to be informed.
- Click “Save” to apply the changes.
Access for Applications
The access to the Fabasoft Cloud with external applications such as CMIS, CalDAV, WebDAV, RSS or web services has to be protected with an own generated password. The password has a validity period and can be renewed and revoked.
To generate passwords for applications, perform the following steps:
- Open the account menu (your user name) and click “Advanced Settings” > “Access for Applications“.
- In the Passwords for Applications field, click “New”.
- Select an external application in the Valid for field.
- Choose a validity period.
- Click “Next”.
The generated password will be displayed. The password has to be entered at the applications instead of your own one.
- If a generated password runs out shortly or has already run out an e-mail is sent to your login e-mail address.
- To extend passwords, select the menu entry “Renew all”. The passwords will be extended by the entered validity period. You can also extend a single password by editing the entry.
- If you want to change a generated password, you have to revoke it and generate a new one.