Fabasoft Cloud App for Android
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud App for Android.
- Add public or private comments to documents. Comments can be added by in-place editing of PDF documents or the PDF overview of other document types. Commenting requires an appropriate license (e.g. Fabasoft Cloud Enterprise (Full Access) or similar). For more information about the available Fabasoft Cloud Editions refer to https://www.fabasoft.com/public-cloud.
- Switch between different versions of a document and show/hide available layers of that version. Add comments to different versions of a document in public or private layers.
- Improved PDF viewer. Search text within the pdf document. Text selection is now possible. Thumbnail bar and thumbnail view for all pages is available. Show and navigate by outline, list of bookmarks or annotations.
- Manage your favorites. List of favorites is available through navigation drawer. New functions to Add/Remove objects from favorites. Any object can be added to favorites. List of favorites is synchronized with backend.
- New button to retry biometric authentication when unlocking the app. Biometric authentication is automatically closed when not used for some time or when not successful for some retries. Can now start biometric authentication again when closed before.
- New settings for mobile device management (especially for disabling the app code feature). For more information about the available settings refer to https://help.cloud.fabasoft.com/index.php?topic=doc/Mobile-Device-Management/android.htm.
- Stay permanently logged in now. The device is bound to your user account using cryptographic methods.
- LAN synchronization enables you to load documents directly from other devices in the same network. Enable that feature and mark your network as secure.
- New search interface with advanced filter mechanisms (e.g. search area, date, object type or Teamroom) and facet selection. Save common search queries and load them again.