Fabasoft Cloud App for iOS
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud App for iOS.
- This release includes the new Fabasoft Cloud app for the Apple Watch, which allows you to access your worklist on the Apple Watch.
To establish a connection you have to activate it in the Fabasoft Cloud App Settings on your iPhone. There you can select the domain you want to connect. If you connect multiple domains the worklist shows all entries cumulative.
You can also open an activity on your iPhone to perform additional actions.
Force Touch allows you to refresh the worklist.
- New search interface with advanced filter mechanisms (e.g. search area, date, object type or Teamroom) and facet selection. Save common search queries and load them again.
- New button to retry biometric authentication when unlocking the app.
- New settings for mobile device management (especially for disabling the app code feature). For more information about the available settings refer to https://help.cloud.fabasoft.com/index.php?topic=doc/Mobile-Device-Management/apple-ios.htm.
- Stay permanently logged in now. The device is bound to your user account using cryptographic methods.
- LAN synchronization enables you to load documents directly from other devices in the same network. Enable that feature and mark your network as secure.