Fabasoft Cloud App for iOS
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud App for iOS.
- Support for the Basic setting “Preferred Type for Comments”.
- The app setting for the preferred type has been removed.
- The mobile device management settings for the preferred type has been removed.
- Support for the Teamroom setting “Users with Read Access Are Allowed to Comment Publicly”.
- Support for the Teamroom settings “Allowed Types for Comments” and “Preferred Type for Comments”.
- New logo icons for the Fabasoft Cloud app.
- The app home area only shows the selected home widgets.
- Support for workflow activity “Sign (App: Digital Signature)”:
- Allows to add image signatures, which can be selected from a list provided by the server.
- Allows to add text fields, which can be selected from a list provided by the server. The selectable texts can be changed, and custom text can also be entered.
- Documents will be signed by the server with the user selected certificate.
- Improvements to the comment feature, reducing the amount of transferred data.
- Opening workflow activities via hyperlink will automatically navigate to the corresponding list (“To Do”, “Last Finished”, “Concerned Objects”, …). This enables the app to navigate to the next activity once the current one is finished.
- The button for editing text files has been moved from the navigation bar to the action panel.
- If a document exceeds the maximum allowed file size, the upload will not be started.
- Support for the configuration “Synchronizable on Device”.
- Navigation menu entry “Activities” is now called “Data Transfers” to avoid confusion with workflow activities.
- This release includes the new Fabasoft Cloud app for the Apple Watch, which allows you to access your worklist on the Apple Watch.
To establish a connection you have to activate it in the Fabasoft Cloud App Settings on your iPhone. There you can select the domain you want to connect. If you connect multiple domains the worklist shows all entries cumulative.
You can also open an activity on your iPhone to perform additional actions.
Force Touch allows you to refresh the worklist.
- New search interface with advanced filter mechanisms (e.g. search area, date, object type or Teamroom) and facet selection. Save common search queries and load them again.
- New button to retry biometric authentication when unlocking the app.
- New settings for mobile device management (especially for disabling the app code feature). For more information about the available settings refer to https://help.cloud.fabasoft.com/index.php?topic=doc/Mobile-Device-Management/apple-ios.htm.
- Stay permanently logged in now. The device is bound to your user account using cryptographic methods.
- LAN synchronization enables you to load documents directly from other devices in the same network. Enable that feature and mark your network as secure.