Fabasoft Cloud 2020 August Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud 2020 August Release.
As end user you can expect the following new features.
Extension of the Digital Signature
When signing a PDF document, text elements can be inserted in addition to the visual signature.
For this purpose, the “Insert Text Element” button offers predefined text elements that can also be edited later. Freely definable texts can be inserted via an initially empty text field.
- You can select an item available on “Home” that should be displayed initially after login (“account menu (your user name)” > “Basic Settings” > “General” tab > Start With).
- For hidden widgets, a hint is displayed on the right side of the navigation bar, regardless of whether you are directly on Home or in a dashboard.
- Change and release management
When handing over assets, the user who hands over the asset is informed after the take-over has been confirmed.
When handing back assets, the former asset owner is informed after the take-back has been confirmed.
- If background tasks exist on objects, users with “Full Control” can view them on the “Background Tasks” tab.
- When accessing the Fabasoft Cloud via WebDAV folders, Cloud Folders or mobile apps, only those top-level items are displayed that the user also has available on Home in the web browser client.
- With the new workflow activity “Add Comment”, documents that are convertible to PDF can be commented. In addition, the work step “Comment” is available in activities like “Approve” or “Release”. Commented documents are marked with a status symbol.
As administrator you can expect the following new features.
- In the organization policies on the “Home” tab, in the Start With field, you can specify which item available on “Home” should be initially displayed to members after they log in.
- In the organization policies, on the “Basic Settings” tab, in the Allow Users to Change Data Location field, you can specify whether users should be able to change the data location. If not, users may only be able to change to the standard data location via the data location menu.