Fabasoft Cloud 2020 November Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud.
As end user you can expect the following new features.
The outgoing invoice management allows to administer outgoing invoices. Using forms and processes, the outgoing invoice management can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
Using a web service, a draft invoice can be uploaded to the Fabasoft Cloud from an ERP system and an approval process can be started. The approval status can be queried in the ERP system and changed or newly added documents can be transferred to the ERP system. The original invoice sent via the ERP system can in turn be transferred to the Fabasoft Cloud.
Note: Available in the superior edition.
- In the account menu (your user name), the “Advanced Settings” > “Workflow” entry provides the additional option Show Deadlines for Prescriptions per Default.
- To view the processes of an object, the “Processes” tab is available in the object's properties.
- Completed processes are collapsed by default.
- When you collapse or expand processes, the state is saved.
- The buttons “Add Entry” and “Search and Add” are displayed at the bottom border also for long lists and are therefore available without scrolling.
- When comparing versions, you can compare the currently selected version with any other version.
- If a base form category is entered when defining the usability of a text module, the text module is also available for documents to which a superordinate form category has been assigned.
- In scrum centers, BIRT or Excel report templates can be defined in the “Report Templates” area. Depending on the scope of analysis, the content of the report can be specified.
- External members of the same external organization can access the respective user objects without having to enter the exact e-mail address (for example, to add a user to a Teamroom).
- A visual signature can also be applied during signing and closing.
Process and Form Designers
As process or form designer you can expect the following new feature.
- Users not yet registered can already be selected as process participants. The users will also receive workflow notification e-mails with a link that allows them to register.
As administrator you can expect the following new features.
- Login options are determined for external members based on the following evaluation hierarchy (if no settings are available, the next level is considered): primary external organization, "All external members of <cloud organization>" and cloud organization.
the login options that apply to the user are shown on the “Account” tab, in the Login Options Acquired From field.
- In the organization policies, on the “Home” tab, in the Start With field, elements can be selected that are defined in the More Elements on Home field.
- On Microsoft Windows 10 Pro workstations that are joined to a Microsoft Active Directory domain, the Fabasoft Cloud Enterprise Client setup automatically installs the web browser extensions for all supported web browsers.
To prevent these web browser extensions from being installed, there are parameters that can be specified when installing the MSI package:
msiexec /i <msipath> CHROMEEXT=0 EDGEEXT=0 FIREFOXEXT=0 THUNDERBIRDEXT=0