Fabasoft Cloud 2022 September Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud.
As an end user you can expect the following new features.
Redesigned Menu Bar
The status information of a list (e.g. number of entries, sorting) is no longer displayed in the title bar but in the menu bar. The status information is also no longer a control element. Instead, the “Sort” and “View” buttons are available.
If the basic setting Show Menu Bar is enabled, the available menu commands are also displayed. If the window width is not sufficient for displaying the menu commands, they are hidden and can be reached via the “More” button, Depending on the context, additional buttons of important commands can be displayed if the window width allows this.
- The contact management allows you to send serial e-mails if your cloud organization has its own SMTP server configured.
- If a user is a member of multiple organizations that have different SMTP server configurations, the SMTP server setting of the organization is used to which the affected object is assigned.
- The width of the “Team” and “Time Travel” tools can be adjusted manually. On mobile devices, the resizing is not available due to the limited screen width.
- When duplicating a search folder, the associated search form is also duplicated if the search form is assigned to the same Teamroom. If the search form is assigned to a template collection, it is not duplicated.
- In the worklist, the fields of the “Process Statistics” tab of a process can be shown as columns.
- When Teamroom templates with a user-defined form are instantiated, the form properties are displayed directly.
The terms “Edition” and “Service Package” were replaced by “Solution”. In addition, preparations were made to be able to license multiple solutions per cloud organization.