Fabasoft Cloud 2023 June Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud.
As an end user you can expect the following new features.
Contact Management Web Service
The contact management web service provides now the following four operations:
Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact.
Deletes a contact.
Retrieves contacts based on a key (import ID or cloud ID). Several contacts can be returned, e.g. in case of several identical import IDs. If more than 100 contacts or contact rooms are found, an error is returned.
Retrieves contacts based on a name (“LIKE” search in the Name field). Several contacts can be returned, e.g. if the search matches several contact names. If more than 100 contacts or contact rooms are found, an error is returned.
The WSDL can be retrieved via following URL:
- The new major version 13.0 of Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers and Apple Pages is supported.
- When uploading encrypted e-mails from Microsoft Outlook, you can decide whether to import the e-mail unencrypted, for example, to make it readable by other team members.
Note: Encrypted e-mail attachments cannot be decrypted.
- The following new file extensions are recognized when importing:
- .au (audio object)
- .mts (video object)
- .css, .less, .scss, .sass (style sheet object)
- On Apple macOS, the Cmd key is treated the same as the Ctrl key on Microsoft Windows.