Fabasoft Cloud 2023 October Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud.
As an end user you can expect the following new features.
The split view, that is, for example, displayed when registering documents, has been revised.
A heading is displayed above each area. The areas can be closed or opened using the "Collapse" or "Expand" button. The size of the areas can be adjusted using a separator and is saved in the web browser's “Local Storage” for future calls (if the web browser settings allow this). If an area is too small to display meaningful data, it will be collapsed completely. The split view can of course be operated completely with the keyboard.
- For follow-ups, “Immediately after last change on/at” can be selected for the execution time. Changes within the first 10 seconds after definition of the follow-up are ignored. After that, the next change to the object is considered.
- For customizing objects (e.g. categories) that have been released for use, the draft version can be compared with the release version. The “Compare With Release Version” or “Compare With Draft Version” action is available for this purpose.
- In order to structure customizing objects logically or hierarchically, corresponding folders (e.g. template folders or text module folders) are available, which can be created via the respective action.
- In the Fabasoft Cloud, the following additional language variants can be selected: Deutsch (Österreich), Deutsch (Schweiz), Français (Belgique), Français (Canada), Français (Suisse) and Italiano (Svizzera).
- The HTML editor offers the following additional functions in the toolbar by default:
Note: The usability of the” Copy” button may be restricted depending on the web browser security settings. In this case, the corresponding shortcut is displayed as a hint.
- Insert Table