Fabasoft Cloud 2023 September Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Cloud.
As an end user you can expect the following new features.
- In the contact management, the first name of a contact person is now an optional field. During duplicate checking, contact persons with the same last name and also empty first name are recognized as duplicates.
- When selecting customizing objects (e.g. categories) in object pointer properties, the context of the object, is only displayed if it does not correspond to the current context.
- If a Microsoft Word document under Microsoft Windows does not contain any fields, these can be enabled via the “Enable Fields” button (“Fabasoft Cloud” tab). Then the desired fields can be inserted via the “Insert Field” menu. The “Insert Field” > “Refresh Values” menu command can be used to refresh the field values without having to close the document.
- Folders with more than 200000 objects cannot be exported. Folders with more than 10000 objects cannot be synchronized with the file system.
- Access of OAuth applications and OpenID Connect tokens can be revoked via account menu (your user name) > “Advanced Settings” > “Access for Applications“.
- The number of search results is displayed in the header and in the facets rounded starting from 30 hits.
- In the search result, next to the search field, you can select the type of conjunction of the search terms.
One of the terms
All terms close to each other
- The “Save Search Result” action can be used to persist the search result in a "saved search result". You can select whether you want to remove entries that are already contained.
Thus, you can easily perform a research even if there are many hits. To display the saved search result, you can use, for example, the “Open in New Window” context menu command.
As an administrator you can expect the following new feature.
- If the Fabasoft Cloud Client has been rolled out via the software center and has been automatically updated, the product can still be uninstalled using the uninstall.ps1 PowerShell script located in the installation directory.