This chapter refers to an Apple macOS operating system.
To install the Fabasoft Cloud Client, perform the following steps:
- Download the CloudClient.dmg installation package from the Fabasoft Cloud or Fabasoft Private Cloud.
https://<host private cloud>/cloud/fscasp/content/lib/CloudClient.dmg
- Double-click the downloaded DMG file.
- Drag the app to the “Applications” folder.
Note: In case of an update keep in mind to close the Fabasoft Cloud Client (menu bar > Cloud symbol > Quit) before dragging the new app to the “Applications” folder and replacing the old one.
- Open the “Applications” folder and run the Fabasoft Cloud Client.
- Enter the credentials of an administrative user to finish the installation.
Uninstalling the Client
To uninstall the Fabasoft Cloud Client, perform the following steps:
- Quit the Fabasoft Cloud Client.
- Open “System Preferences” > “Extensions” and disable the “Finder” entry under “Fabasoft Cloud”.
- Open “Finder” and delete the following files:
- /Applications/Fabasoft Cloud.app
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/npFabasoftCloud.plugin
Removing the Fabasoft Settings (Optional)
To remove the settings, perform the following steps:
- Open the Finder, point to “Go” and click “Go to folder”.
A dialog box opens.
- Type “~/.fsc” and click “Go”.
This command leads you to the folder containing the settings.
- Delete the .fsc folder.
Note: When removing the .fsc folder all settings and not yet saved files will be lost.