Fabasoft Contracts offers a number of actions that are intended to be a first means of troubleshooting.
- Fix Names
Recalculates the name builds of all objects within Fabasoft Contracts.
For example, the names of contracts are assembled of several values and characters:
<ID>/<Year>/<Ordinal> - <Signatory> - <Subject>. If the algorithm of the name build changes, executing this action recalculates the names of the objects involved.
Rebuilds the search index of all objects within Fabasoft Contracts.
- Clean up
Checks (and possibly corrects) object types and object assignments.
- Synchronize Contract Properties
Manually executes background tasks which automatically update notices periods and contact periods.
- Train Categorization Services
Processes contract manager files and their metadata to train and improve the AI capabilities of your Fabasoft Contracts installation.
- Fix Backlinks
Synchronizes information between the Contract Manager app and the Contact Management app. This applies if contact objects in a contract room are use as standard signatories.
- These actions should only be executed outside of regular business hours.
- These actions can only be reached via the context menu of an object and can be found in the sub-menu “Tools”.
- All actions can be executed on contract manager lists, confidential rooms and external rooms, whereas “Fix Names” and “Fix Backlinks” can be executed on most other object types.